Monday, March 19, 2007

Bringing her down

Police challenge citizen to gun fight! - Part 2
警察挑衅良民枪战!- 第二章

QUOTE
Police Goh: "YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU MY GUN"?

Police Goh: "You shut up! None of your business"!

(Police Goh) reminded me abt the CCTV in SGH's ICU, and said that they may use that as proof of what I hv done... (He say i bit & kick the policeman which I not aware. Did I...?!?)

I tell him I oso want to see what happen as I know Im Not Doing Any Wrong... What Im doing & ALL I Know is Juz to Save My Brother by Stopping them to wheel him to the Operation Room to be "slaughter" & End His Life In SUCH A CRUEL WAY...
UNQUOTE


(You can read all about it at http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages?msg=135084.79

So, there was a CCTV!

My goodness me! Mama Mia!

All along, our Matrix Masters knew exactly what had happened!

But they act blur, treat us like fools and choose to cover up everything!!!

Why don't they dare to release the CCTV recording?

Why didn't they tell us there was a CCTV?

Anyway, the end of Goh's career as a policeman is near. Soon, someone will be sacrificed as scapegoat and someone will be a good guy. Haha!

We want to see the CCTV!

NOW!

Lieutenant: I think we can handle one little girl. I sent two units, they're bringing her down now.
Agent Smith: No lieutenant, your men are already dead.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the first MRT suicide, the PAP newspaper decided to remove such stories and details so that its citizens cannot read about them. I wonder how many such stories on HOTA are floating around and nobody dares to bring it up? This is not the NKF - it is the police force, ministry of health etc etc. How many percent of people have removed themselves from HOTA? We were told the numbers removing from NKF in Straits Times. What about HOTA? Or is there a news blackout on this? Maybe Lily Neo or NMP Siew can ask these tough questions? The citizens need to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home