Monday, December 18, 2006

I don't believe it

Primary Schools
Right now, citizen pays $0, PR pays $36 per yr = $3 per mth
Starting from 2007, PR pays $42 per yr = $3.50 per mth

Secondary Schools
Right now, citizen & PR pay $60 per yr = $5 per mth
Starting from 2007, PR pays $72 per yr = $6 per mth

Junior Colleges
Right now, citizen & PR pay $72 per yr = $6 per mth
Starting from 2007, PR pays $84 per yr = $7 per mth


So, my Matrix Master has finally decided to make those PRs pay $0.50 more per month than they previously did in primary schools. And in Secondary schools and JCs, he is going to "fix" them even more - they will have to fork out a whopping $1 more than I do per month!

With this significant price difference, my Matrix Master wants me to believe that PRs receive only "good treatment", but citizens receive "special privileges" - the privilege of paying $1 less per month!!!

I believe. I am a good Human Battery.

Cypher: No. I don't believe it.
Tank: Believe it or not, you piece of shit, you're still gonna burn.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The list of items that are frozen from price increases for ONE year is also laughable. All this is just fucking wayang from the PAP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home